Our commercial vendors, contractors and service providers are an important part of Amelia Island Plantation. Commercial vendors who frequently service AIP are encouraged to purchase an annual RFID which grants access at any of the community’s unmanned gates during commercial work hours, 7:30 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday.
- Annual cost for commercial RFID is $220 per vehicle; fleet discounts are available for commercial vendors registering more than 3 vehicles. Payment is by credit/debit card, check or money order only.
- Commercial vendors who do not purchase annual passes are issued day passes only when authorized by a residential property owner or the Amelia Island Plantation Community Association, Omni Resort or Amelia Island Club. If access is authorized, commercial vendors will be issued a paper pass at the Commercial Gate, which is manned from 7 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- These passes must be displayed in commercial vendors’ vehicles at all times.
Commercial Work Hours
7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
No commercial work — excepting emergency repairs — is allowed 1) prior to 7:30 am or after 6 pm; 2) on Sundays; or 3) on the following Federal holidays:
- New Year’s Day | January 1
- Memorial Day | Last Monday in May
- Independence Day | July 4
- Labor Day | 1st Monday in September
- Thanksgiving | 4th Thursday in November
- Christmas | December 25
Purchase Annual Commercial RFID
AIPCA can process RFID purchases remotely. Please call (904) 491-9850 or email email@example.com to arrange.
5542 First Coast Highway, Suite 300
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034